Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Best feather tattoo EVER!

Well helloooo. Wanna increase views to your blog? label a post with "Feather Tattoo"..

So firstly, why the crud am I writing here after i've said that I would no longer be here doing exactly that. You see while I am fully aware that I have way more web presence than necessary, I am still on this journey figuring out what works best for me, so to try and make it more clear, if anyone cares, its like this...

this is a blog. I write and post crap that I might care about and you more than likely don't.
www.richphipson.com, my tumblr is more of a recent portfolio place. (without the crap that you probably dont care about)
facebook is for even more crap that has nothing to do with you
and instagram is a visual diary of stuff that i think youll find interesting.
oh.. twitter is basically just my instagram links..
also. this blog still gets way too many views so i might as well write something for people to look at.

If you got here by searching for 'Feather Tattoo' (which is 80%) of the people that come here. I only have 1 picture of a little 'feather tattoo'. If you got here my searching for 'Jesus tattoo' I only have one of those too, and hes got awesome lazer beams shooting out his eyes, so probably not what you were looking for.

im not even gonna go back and read what ive just written, here are some pictures from the last two months..











No comments: