Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

merry merry

Well, merry Christmas to all the peoples. I've been pretty busy eating too much chocolate and having time to draw crap. 

Christmas was a frikken blast hanging out with StarCrossed family and friends. Arrived back at work and got to do this bird frame piece on Bernard was sooper fun.

I've been doing some big drawings that might end up being pasted somewhere in HK.

If you've read even just this far, you might care about the next bit of info.. for christmas I got an iPhone, that immediately takes me up to douche status.. SO, in classic i just got an iphone style, I am now posting most of my photos on instagram. You can find me there as richphipson. I have no idea how this is going to affect my posting here, but I'm guessing that Ill be posting lots of stuff on instagram/facebook.. let's see.





No comments: